Wednesday, May 21, 2008

quiet busy quiet

Fridays are the quietest, but last Friday was our first day of having every available phone line lit up.


So much I would tell you, but somehow the course of a day goes by and I am left here with a string of notes, and no consistent blog topic.
Every day I try to embrace the idea of playing games and then writing about them. Instead I wind up analyzing and adjusting our online marketing. Talking with customers is no problem, in fact it's fun because usually people are in a positive mood when they're considering buying a fun product. Fixing shipping problems stinks. Messing with computer code or working with programmers is typically not my favorite either. How great is the day when I can sell an air hockey table, then turn around to play foosball until the phone rings again.

No comments: