Friday, April 18, 2008

shined up nice

Something that is encouraging and plays a bit to the ego is when a big company tells you this : “We normally don’t approve website stores - in fact we haven’t approved any in the past year - but we’re going to give you a shot.”

Here’s my timeline of e-business from the perspective of traditional manufacturers :
1992 - the internet? who would put their credit card into a computer?
1995 - are there really that many dollars being spent? I’m interested, but I don’t really get it.
1999 - wow there’s big money to be made online. sign up everybody with a website!
2002 -the bottom fell out! I knew this was going to happen. Nothing like the good ole days. I told you so.
2005 - Ok the web is here to stay. we must treat it as its own branch of business. Work only with full-scale legitimate web companies.
2008 - Gold Star Games, finally the answer we’ve been waiting for! ;)


No comments: