Monday, April 14, 2008

b a logger

It's a sunshiny day - we have all the windows open for a nice cross-breeze.
Cut back our PPC budget so it's all quiet here on the eastern front.
Loading up the ecommerce platform with more product, getting ever closer to our launch goal of 1001 games. When we turn goldstargames.com live I'll lose the blog at that url, since for some reason I can't put it in a directory or even a subdomain. I need more programming friends! (or a whole lot of money)
So regardless of the order in which this appears, it's actually my first blogger post. Should I
use it, or post on a domain we own? For the moment, it seems I've settled on this as the solution.
Google was on our site today. not just 'bots - it appeared to be someone from their corporate IP looking for a foosball table. Yes you may buy a thousand.

No comments: